10 reasons for choosing an Arklam kitchen countertop
Arklam’s properties far surpass those of other similar materials due to its strength, durability and easy maintenance, qualities that should be taken into account in the kitchen
As a fundamental work surface, both in the domestic and professional environments, the kitchen countertop must meet a series of requirements in terms of functionality and everyday use, as well as hygiene and aesthetics. In this sense, Arklam kitchen countertops (large format pieces of sintered mass) are highly resistant, durable, waterproof and easy to clean, as well as having a complete variety of models and finishes to give a differentiating touch to kitchens of any style.
Here are the top 10 reasons to install an Arklam kitchen countertop:
It is a surface that does not deteriorate and is unalterable over time, since only inorganic materials are used in its manufacture, without resins or additives.It is a non-porous product, so it does not require a sealing layer to protect the countertop. Its impermeability is guaranteed.
- Arklam countertop is a super-resistant material (30% more than granite), since, when manufactured, it is ultra-compacted with a press and sintered through a process that increases its mechanical strength.
- Its resistance to high temperatures is very high. Hot pots and pans can be placed on an Arklam countertop without fear of damage. Likewise, the Arklam countertop remains unalterable against the action of ultraviolet rays, contrary to what happens with other materials.
- Similarly, this material can withstand even the lowest temperatures. Contact with ice or frozen products does not affect it.
- The sintered surface of Arklam resists cuts and scratches and even the impact that can be caused with the utensils that are usually used in the kitchen.
- It is a very hygienic product, since being impermeable, bacteria and dirt do not penetrate. For that reason, its maintenance and cleaning are very simple. In most cases, it is enough to wipe it with a damp cloth and the stains and dirt easily disappear.
- Its large format (1500×3200) and its thickness (12 mm) prevent joints between pieces, thus enhancing visual continuity (a highly valued resource in contemporary interior design).
- It is an environmentally friendly product, both in terms of its manufacturing process and its maintenance, since it does not require the use of chemical products. Moreover, since it is not affected by heat, it is not possible to release smoke or any type of substance that could be toxic.
- Variety of designs, tones, finishes and textures. The Arklam 12 mm range for kitchen countertops currently has 10 collections, covering different models inspired by the most appreciated marbles, the most trendy stones and the most modern cements. Among the finishes, you can choose between Polished and Silk or the new Matt Polished, which was recently presented at the Cersaie 2018 international fair.
In this sense, it is worth mentioning that Arklam will present its new models together with the most successful ones from its catalogue at Espacio Cocina, the international event that will be held from 28 January to 1 February at Feria Valencia. At this event, attendees will be able to see in situ the extraordinary qualities of this material, which has recently received the NAN Architecture and Construction Award for the best in its category.